Sunday, November 7, 2010

You're Mine


Nov. 7th .Sunny.

You're my everything. And you're mine.

Lately, all I've been thinking about is exactly one year ago. How it all started. How it all merged together. Just like puzzle pieces. They all just seem to fit. Tracing back, I still don't know how I could suddenly feel that Johnny was the one that will gift me with happiness. It's all in a different language that I don't understand. But I don't want to understand it. Let it be a mystery. It was a year ago, when I sat at those gym benches, when my heart would beat so fast for him. Exactly a year ago, where I would shut my eyes, and open them in the morning with him in my mind. It was also a year ago, that I would walk home alone, and just look up at the sky. I would wonder. I would hope.

Every step we take together, it's filled with smiles. We know everything about each other. What makes our lips curl. What we love. But I never got bored. Although walking from school to home, is a short road, it's a trail that I will always cherish. It's a road where we would hold hands, laugh, confess. Talking until five in the morning, there is still something to say, something to share together.

He's like my best friend, my confessor, my listener, my happiness. He's the only person that I can unload all. Insecurity. Pressure. Sadness.

"Do you want a hug to make you feel better?"

More than anything.

There is nothing better than being in your arms.

He's everything I can ask for. He doesn't have to be dramatically support me, but just subtly. Just delicately. I love that. I just love his hold, his words, his love. Although I can never discover where I'll be taken to next, or how much longer our lines will intersect, all I can hope is to treasure the time we have left together, and continue to endure, smile, and love.

You have no idea how much I love you, and how much I feel indebt to you for all your doings. You always say that you're so happy that I'm yours, but it's my privilege to have you as mine. I love your old quotes, I love your arms, I love the way you make me laugh, I love your support. I don't need anyone else. You're my escapism. You're my confessions. You're my love. Through the toughest times, you were the one that held me up so I could continue to persevere. I can't imagine how I will live if you aren't there anymore to hold me. I would fall down, and struggle so much to stand back up. You may not notice, but you spoil me. You have fulfilled almost every wish I had. And staying up late with you made me so happy. You've nourished my insecurities. You've given me everything. I love you so much...

Thank you Johnny.

No comments: