
August 27th .SUPER Hot.
The first few days in Hong Kong was hard. Very hard. I thought: This is not a path I want to ever take again. It's too painful to be away from my friends. Espicially when it came to him. I probably cried around 5 times in 2 days. When the airplane started to take flight...the lift from the ground made my eyes start streaming. "I'm off the land that holds every part of me. I'm away from my friends, and him now...officially." Like I said, in the beginning I thought that this is not a road that I ever want to go through again. Yes, it's hard. Having a person in your head whenever you see a couple holding hands or doing what you two usually do...it's hard. All I think about when I see that is: I wish that I can do that too. But this isn't something like what I did to surprise him in the library...this is in another part of the world. There are no surprises...just bitter reality. What can I do? ...Just go through it day by day, minute by minute...second by second. What else can I do? I really thought that living without him would be so hard. It was. But I have learned in these few days that I have to use what I already have, and make the best of it since that's something that everyone has to do in their lifetime at least once. So I guess this path is ALL bad...just emotional at times. Although there are still times where I miss him to death, no tears come out! Completely dry! But in the beginning, the night before I left for Hong Kong, I typed out an email to him. That was...so hard to type out. Every single word was so difficult. That was the time to say 'good bye'. ...Something that I never liked to do. My eyes was like a water fountain that night. I couldn't stop myself. The tears wouldn't stop. But, that is over now, all I have is the present, and every second I try to make the best out of it...even when the best is still without him or my friends. For a person that bases her life on her friends, school, and electronics, this is a real challenge.
Coming back from Canada, and meeting my relatives again, makes me happy. They still didn't change. They are still the way they are. My biggest auntie is still really good at cooking, and still loves to take care of me and her other nephews and neice. My second auntie is still working hard, and hugs me like crazy saying that I'm pretty...and so forth...(HER SWEET LIES). My little auntie is still loud, and strict. But still funny and filled with her jokes. My uncle is still very caring, and supportive. My smallest uncle is still the same...but a lot of fatter...like my oldest cousin says, Catherine: Bring uncle to the hospital, he's going to give birth soon. Seeing them this happy can't make me anymore happier. As long as they are happy I am. The next time I will probably come here is when I graduate probably. But at the time, I'll probably bring Nancy and maybe him. Aside from this need to see my friends in Canada, coming back from Hong Kong made me so much happier...and fatter....= =
The first few days in Hong Kong was hard. Very hard. I thought: This is not a path I want to ever take again. It's too painful to be away from my friends. Espicially when it came to him. I probably cried around 5 times in 2 days. When the airplane started to take flight...the lift from the ground made my eyes start streaming. "I'm off the land that holds every part of me. I'm away from my friends, and him now...officially." Like I said, in the beginning I thought that this is not a road that I ever want to go through again. Yes, it's hard. Having a person in your head whenever you see a couple holding hands or doing what you two usually do...it's hard. All I think about when I see that is: I wish that I can do that too. But this isn't something like what I did to surprise him in the library...this is in another part of the world. There are no surprises...just bitter reality. What can I do? ...Just go through it day by day, minute by minute...second by second. What else can I do? I really thought that living without him would be so hard. It was. But I have learned in these few days that I have to use what I already have, and make the best of it since that's something that everyone has to do in their lifetime at least once. So I guess this path is ALL bad...just emotional at times. Although there are still times where I miss him to death, no tears come out! Completely dry! But in the beginning, the night before I left for Hong Kong, I typed out an email to him. That was...so hard to type out. Every single word was so difficult. That was the time to say 'good bye'. ...Something that I never liked to do. My eyes was like a water fountain that night. I couldn't stop myself. The tears wouldn't stop. But, that is over now, all I have is the present, and every second I try to make the best out of it...even when the best is still without him or my friends. For a person that bases her life on her friends, school, and electronics, this is a real challenge.
Coming back from Canada, and meeting my relatives again, makes me happy. They still didn't change. They are still the way they are. My biggest auntie is still really good at cooking, and still loves to take care of me and her other nephews and neice. My second auntie is still working hard, and hugs me like crazy saying that I'm pretty...and so forth...(HER SWEET LIES). My little auntie is still loud, and strict. But still funny and filled with her jokes. My uncle is still very caring, and supportive. My smallest uncle is still the same...but a lot of fatter...like my oldest cousin says, Catherine: Bring uncle to the hospital, he's going to give birth soon. Seeing them this happy can't make me anymore happier. As long as they are happy I am. The next time I will probably come here is when I graduate probably. But at the time, I'll probably bring Nancy and maybe him. Aside from this need to see my friends in Canada, coming back from Hong Kong made me so much happier...and fatter....= =
No comments:
Post a Comment