Sunday, April 15, 2012

We Continue

April 14. Sunny.


Every time you would lift my legs to settle on yours
cradle me tightly,
lower to kiss me ever so gently...
let the wind blow...



Every thing I have fought for, 
shed to tears for 
bled, ran, begged,
can rest in peace. 
Settle.


Long and distant
Loneliness seeps, stings
Living on text,

by text, 
by text,
voice. 


My mind would wander,
walk in circles.

Back to you.


Light shines through
Eyes closed, in faith

Late nights in your car,
Kiss once, twice.

three, four. 


     ...Lost count.


Another week.


Diverged.


Miss you.
wish to see you once my mind closes shut
to see you when it opens bright 
and you would kiss my forehead, 
remind me.
what makes my smile spread.
my frown.
upside down.


My sight in front of me,
usually blurred, slurred.
With you,
Sculpted, Sharpened. 


I know.


wherever I'll stand,
I won't be scared, lonely.

Shiver. 


I don't care.
if a remover is in hope
for removal.

A drawer in prayer to cross 
us out.


Continue on...

No comments: