Monday, July 20, 2009

Girls and Guys


July 20 .Sunny.

Today, Joanna and I were talking about how girls these days always expect so much from their boyfriends. Thinking about the people around me...it's completely true. In those old days, it's always the guys hurting the girls. But now, in the 21st century, it seems like us girls are the heart breakers most of the time. We always think we are the best in everything. Looks, style, talent, money, just everything. So if they think they are so awesome they think they deserve the best guy out there. They can like someone so much, but right when there is something they don't like about him, it's basically over, or there is a big fight that can't be easily settled. The guys in the other hand, are just happy that they get to be with the girl that they always wanted. They would sacrfice all their time, all their money on the girl they truely love and ask for nothing in return. But the girls in the other hand, want more and more. You have to talk to me everyday, you have to call me, you have to hold my bags, you have to listen to what I say....you have to do this you have to do that. I really feel bad for the guys these days. They always give everything they have, and they get almost nothing in return and on top of that they get complaints about how they aren't doing enough. I just wish that I never turn into such a demanding person or make anyone think that I am one. After elementary school, I don't know what happened to me, but I don't think I'm pretty at all, I don't think I'm smart at all, I don't think I'm the best at anything. I remember all those times where I was so cocky in front of my best friend and now she even happily says, "I'm so glad you're not like that anymore Tiffany..." I don't think that I deserve anything. I get what I work for. I don't believe that I have the right to change my boyfriend into what I want him to be. If that was the way I treated our relationship, I wouldn't like him. I would like what I made. Patricia's MSN name was, "If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain." I agree. But I wouldn't agree that in a relatinoship level. That basically means that you have to work for it if you want us to be together or if you want me to love you. Last time I checked, isn't a relationship two people working together so that both will be happy and both will learn more from each other? A relationship is about two people not just one. I just feel so bad for the guys that have to suffer like that. So I start to wonder...am I just like those girls too? Do I make the people around me suffer just for my benefit? Do I ask for more and more and I don't even notice it? Do I make the person I love say or do things he doesn't want to do? I can say about these things about the girls around me..but what about me? Obviously, if I ask people, they'll just say, "No you're fine Tiffany." But honestly-speaking...am I doing things right?

No comments: