
March 2 .Sunny.
Everything has been going smoothly. I just had a Japanese oral and practical test, and a math test. Although I'm not sure about my math test, I think I did pretty well in my Japanese tests. Everything at G section seems to be going along fine. Maggie is still acting unnatural, but I know she needs time to let the past die down. Carrie is starting to fit in more, and we all are starting to accept her more day by day. Feilong is still by my side as usual. Chris is still going through his painful one-sided love with Valerie, but I know he'll survive. Aza Aza! Fighting Chris! Everything is starting to settle down from that rolla-coster ride last month. I'm glad that it is, because I was going to start barfing. [not literally]
Today, I finally registered for my history 3 exam in May. When they asked, "Are you sure you want to pay $114?" I didn't want to see my mouse click 'yes'. Ugh...I really don't want to waste my dad's money for this stupid exam, so I know that I have to work hard. I promised to myself that I'll make this month as productive as I can make it. I have spring break soon, so I have more time to study. I can't disappoint Auntie Dorothy, my dad, and of course, myself. I know I can do it. I still have a science and socials test coming up before spring break and the end of term 2. So I still need to study up til the very last day of school. Just thinking about it makes me shiver. Ugh...another month to go through. But I know that I should make the most of it. Fighting!!
Everything has been going smoothly. I just had a Japanese oral and practical test, and a math test. Although I'm not sure about my math test, I think I did pretty well in my Japanese tests. Everything at G section seems to be going along fine. Maggie is still acting unnatural, but I know she needs time to let the past die down. Carrie is starting to fit in more, and we all are starting to accept her more day by day. Feilong is still by my side as usual. Chris is still going through his painful one-sided love with Valerie, but I know he'll survive. Aza Aza! Fighting Chris! Everything is starting to settle down from that rolla-coster ride last month. I'm glad that it is, because I was going to start barfing. [not literally]
Today, I finally registered for my history 3 exam in May. When they asked, "Are you sure you want to pay $114?" I didn't want to see my mouse click 'yes'. Ugh...I really don't want to waste my dad's money for this stupid exam, so I know that I have to work hard. I promised to myself that I'll make this month as productive as I can make it. I have spring break soon, so I have more time to study. I can't disappoint Auntie Dorothy, my dad, and of course, myself. I know I can do it. I still have a science and socials test coming up before spring break and the end of term 2. So I still need to study up til the very last day of school. Just thinking about it makes me shiver. Ugh...another month to go through. But I know that I should make the most of it. Fighting!!
1 comment:
hey.... ur llfes quite messed up.....
dont worry.u'll make it to the history test..(but $114 is too much girl)...
keep bloging.....
do add followers gadget to ur profile....
Post a Comment