Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank You...Joanna<3


Feb 25th .Snowing!?.

This whole 'Maggie' situation isn't getting any better. After that e-mail, she still won't talk to me. Chris tried to help me out and told me what he thought I should do.But at the end, I just got so angry at him. He told me that I should just say sorry to her in person, since she won't do it herself. But I was so alarmed. Why do I have to say sorry?! I already wrote her an e-mail. I already didn't say anything when she bullied me! [and it's anti-bullying week too!] I didn't fight back when she wrote mean things about me on her MSN name. I didn't spazz at her when she ignored me. I didn't argue with her when she thought that I didn't care. When Jordan was trying to defend me, Maggie said, "If you are defending Tiffany why don't you just go out with her!?" How can she say that? Just because he's not completely 100% on your side? I got so angry at Chris, because I really didn't understand. I already did everything I could and more for her, and Jordan and Chris STILL want ME to say sorry to her when I did already. She's being the bitch here. I'M the one that's being bullied.They all know it and they STILL tell ME to say sorry? She thinks that she didn't do anything wrong. She thinks that all the times where she gave me attitude that she didn't do anything wrong. Is she insane!? Is she mental!? She wants me to say sorry to her face to face? I already said sorry, and you didn't even say sorry to me. I ididn't even blame you for thinking that I didn't care, WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT WAS WRONG. I didn't like the fact that everyone was treating her like she is a 5 year old and that I have to do everything her way. But she's NOT 5 years old, this is reality whether you like it or not. If this isn't for my friends, I really don't want to be her friend anymore. Enough is enough. I've already treated you like a 5 year old for over two weeks. I don't want to hang out with a spoiled bitchy 5 year old for the rest of my school life.

So, after I had my comversation with Chris, and leaving the conversation with anger in my chest. I knew I had to talk to Joanna, because it seems like we were getting close, and we share the same morals and values. So I decided to call her. She made me laugh so hard...I don't think I laughed this hard for a long time. She told me basically what Chris told me, but now I understand. Even if saying sorry is going to hurt my dignity, I have to do it. I'll have to see her everyday at school if I hang out with my friends. Even though I really don't care to be her friend anymore, this isn't doing any good for my marks and most importantly, my friends. I just want to get this problem over with and just say hi to her when I need to. I'll never tell her anything ever again, but at least the problem will be gone and we can at least talk in the future. After this lonnnnggg phone call with Joanna, I felt so much better. I felt like...myself again. I just want tomorrow to come faster, so I can just say sorry to Maggie and get it over with even if I don't mean it. I just want to go through school without problems and have fun with Joanna, Minmin, Feilong, Braden, Chris, and many other friends that appreciate and deserve my help. I feel like I owe Joanna a lot right now. She finally lifted me up and showed me that I do need to solve this problem, and that when I do, I'll feel so much better. Chris tried so many times to understand, but Joanna finally got to me. Although I privately ended my friendship with Maggie a few days ago, I don't feel sad at all. Because:1. She lost a good friend, while I just lost a bitch[which is awesome!]
2. She's a bitch...[I never called her that...but everything she did..I think she deserves to be called one...for once. I promise that after I type this I'll never call her one ever again.]
3. I gained a new best friend that I can connect so much better
Although I end my friendship with Maggie, I'll still help her out when she needs it. That's another promise! But for Joanna...NO MATTER HOW HARD HER PROBLEMS ARE...I'll alwats remember the day that she helped me out.
Thank you so much Joanna!!

No comments: