
Today, right when I got to my locker, I got a Valentines day card from him. For once, I can see it in my locker when I opened it.
He had a math thing today at lunch. I've been whining about him not being with me at lunch that day. He said he was sorried, but he needs to be responsible. So I couldn't spend time with him. I was in my media arts room with Chris, editing the film for our projectat lunch. Somone knocks on the door. He's there. After awhile, I find out that the teacher wasn't even there for the math meeting. He helped me with the project. Did God listen to our conversation and grant my wish?
I thought I had to stay at school to do my English project. But we finished at lunch and I didn't want to go back home at 3:30 like any usual day. I already told my mom before hand that I'll be late home, so why go home? I wanted to go Minmin's house at first, since it was so close. But after, Minmin had to go and I was left with him. The only place I can think of going is his house. If he went to mine, my mom would be there, and I didn' thave any excuse for him to go to my house. So we actually went by skytrain and went to his house. His dad was home. [I wasn't planning on making out with him on the couch or anything.] He told his dad we had a project. A lie. We got there at 3:40ish and we laughed at stupid 'youtube' videos, and played around with the year book. We hugged, held hands, and sat really close. We didn't make out or do anything too intimate, but today was Friday the 13th, the day of bad luck, and the day before Valentines. Bittersweet. I called my mom at 4:30 and told her I'll meet her at the mall at 5:30. It was 5:15, I call my mom. "I'll meet you at 5:45. I call my mom again. "I'll meet you at 6:20" I didn't want to leave. I really didn't want to. He offered me to eat dinner with him and his dad. I wanted to stay. I really did. But, I knew that I couldn't disturb his dad and my mom wouldn't let me. I finally left his house at 6:10. He offered to walk me to the mall. He held my hand along the way. It was getting cold, and he held my hand in his pocket. It felt warm. It was dark too. I actually felt like we were a couple...going out...in the cold crispy night..holding hands...and talking in the streets. Finally, the day ended. I walked to the mall by myself for the last block, and I saw my mom, and I went home.
I think, within this month, our relationship got a lot closer and tighter. I actually feel the tendency to almost not live without talking to him for an hour. It's Friday. Meaning that there is a whole weekend that I won't see him. But today, was all I can ask for. I thought I wouldn't be able to talk to him a lot today because of his meetings, and my project. But I actually spent 4 to 5 more hours than normal. I can't stop thinking about him. Before, I always couldn't stop thinking about him, but now it's getting to me sooo much. I love him sooo much, that it's wasting my time. But I'm loving this feeling, and I'm loving him.
I think Maggie hates me for some reason. But after awhile, I thought about it. I really don't care if anyone hates me anymore. I lose a friend and I gain a friend, I just met a new friend yesterday. On top of that, all I need to be happy is for Feilong and Chris to be by my side. They are so important in my school life. I can lose everyone else, and I still won't cry a tear because as long as I have them, my life is already bright enough for me to see and survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment