Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two Victims. Another Traitor.

March 27th .Dark?.

After my problem with Maggie was solved...somewhat. Maggie met her next victim...Nicole. Before the Spring Break, we had the Terry Fox run, and as usual, Maggie, Vanessa, and Nicole would share a locker in the change room. Maggie put her precious white puma shoes in locker. All three of them leave...forgetting to LOCK the locker. Nicole, who finished the run faster than Maggie and Vanessa, decided to sit in the change room and wait for them to come in. She didn't check the locker, becuase she didn't think of a reason to since she wasn't even getting ready to leave yet. She didn't even think about touching the gym locker. Suddenly, her gym teacher yells out from outside, "Girls! Come out! You can't be in the change room yet! Class is not over!" So without checking, Nicole goes out as told. When gym was officially over, Maggie, Vanessa, and Nicole enter the change room together. They walk over to their shared locker. It was not locked. Maggie opens it. Everything was there...except for her $130 puma shoes.

At least that's what Nicole told me what happened.

Before I knew what happened, I was at G, talking to Minmin, and joking around as always. I looked down the hallway...ughh...Maggie is coming...wait...is she crying? For the whole lunch, she was crying so hard, and I kept on wondering what was bothering her so much. (Although she's not really my friend anymore, I still have compassion for people I know...)We all didn't want to bother her and so we gave her space at lunch and continued with our fun, while she had her alone time with herself and Jordan. Science was my last block, and I hurried in from gym. As I was about to sit down, Nicole says, "Tiffany...how is Maggie?" As time passed, I found what happened. All those huge tears and cries was about her shoes that she bought last year that is STILL pure white. And since I learned from my lesson, I decided to call her when I came home. We spent some time talking, and I stood up a bit for Nicole. "You know...Nicole is really sorried...." "Well saying sorry doesn't get my puma shoes back..." she snapped. bi***.

This happened on the last day of Spring Break. Why am I typing about it now? BECAUSE IT'S STILL NOT OVER. Now, Nicole is going through exactly what I went and still going through. Before, Nicole didn't really understand my point of view when I told her about my problem with Maggie, but now she's 100% clear. She's cracking. She can't take it anymore. Maggie has such attitude and such a big princess-temper. Nicole already said sorry to her to her face on the day it happened, and Maggie just muttered, "It's okay..." WELL OBVIOUSLY IT'S NOT OKAY IF YOU START IGNORING HER. Now, at gym, Maggie ignores Nicole, and the others don't say anything but carry on like they don't see anything. But when Maggie is not there, they always tell Nicole sh** like, "Aww...Nicole...I feel so bad for you. It's not your fault. Maggie shouldn't be that harsh about it." But as soon as Maggie comes, they go, "HI MAGGIE!" and follows Maggie and supports however she acts and thinks. Maggie told all of Nicole's friends what happened and they are all on her side. If they really think that it wasn't Nicole's fault, then don't just act like nothing is wrong when Nicole is purposely getting left out just becuase Maggie is blaming all of the incident on her. What kind of sh**y friends are these. When my friends did that, I was furious. It wasn't even Nicole's fault. Just becuase Nicole went in before them, how does that make it her fault? They all have responsibility to lock the locker because they share it together. But if Maggie was caring so much about her shoes, why wouldn't she double check that the locker is LOCKED? It's her shoes, she has to take responsibility for it. The main problem is that when something happens, Maggie automatically blams it on the nearest person, and the worst part is, is that her friends don't stand up to her when they KNOW she's the one that's stubborn and wrong. Just because she's stubborn and immature, Nicole/ I have to say sorry? Who is she? Why is she so great? The only thing Nicole can do is say sorry. It's not like she wanted someone to steal it, and she DID say sorry. She even offered to buy the same pair back. Maggie can be still angry after she says sorry, since it just happened a few hours ago. But it's been over 2 weeks. Let go already. I understand that she's sad that she lost something she tried to take care of so well for over a year. I know that if I lost my mp4, I would be really shocked and upset too, but there are limits to when you can be sad and when you have to let go and just forgive. Just because you are still sad about it doesn't mean you can just take it out on the person that 'caused' it. If none of her friends group together to make Maggie learn her lesson and that treating people with that attitude is wrong, she will never know and learn. Everyone makes mistakes, that I understand. But how can she learn if no one points out her mistake? The world does not revolve around you Maggie Yip. Learn and understand that.

Ever since, my problem with Maggie occured, I lost Alice instantly. Now, Alice asks me weird questions, like, "Are you and Carrie friends again?" WHEN SHE SHOULD HAVE NO CLUE THAT CARRIE AND I ARE EVEN TALKING. We don't have class together as three individuals, but once, I just went to bubbletea with her. But only the G SECTION people know that...so OBVIOUSLY Maggie told Alice about this, and wanted Alice to find out from me. Compared to before, Alice would always turn around and talk to me, now, she talks to Emily the whole class, and even decided to not walk with me anymore for last block. All those times you said how you felt uncomfortable with Maggie and sh**. All those things I told you that I wouldn't tell anybody I see. You fu***** traiter. The worst thing, is that whenever I say something or I respond to her questions, she has to think to respond, like making sure she'll remember what I said and what she should say next to find out more information. Alice is just like Vinnie in some areas. "How can Emily do that to me, Tiffany?" (Vinnie) "Ugh....I feel so uncomfortable with Maggie...I dont' like her that much..." (Alice) Sure, b****....sure...Glad to lose someone like you...along with Maggie. You two can just count on both of your lives with each other. One is a two-faced traitor, and the other one is a selfish bi***. Perfect match.

*sorry for all the swear words....I was very angry.
**and my promise for never calling Maggie a b**** again...sorry....but there was no other word to describe her attitude and actions. (NOT her as a person...)

No comments: