
April 7th .Dark?.
Throughout this whole relationship with my boyfriend, there have been many people that supported us, belived that we were one of the most mature couples out there, and really believed that we would last very long. But like everything else in this world, there are people that support and there are people that do not. I understand that logic and I know that it's reality. But no matter how much you understand this fact, it still hurts when it happens to you. Jordan and Chris (and I'm sure there are other people...) think that my relationship will always stay the same, it won't go higher or lower, and that our relationship is progressing too slow. When Chris told me that, it actually effected me quite a bit. I just sat at home, and wondered for a few minutes. "Is it a problem that it's always going to be the same...the fact that everyday we'll just hug each other and talk...same old same old...day by day?" But in the other hand, what else can I do in this relationship? In some ways, what Chris said did get to me a bit. Sometimes, I think my relationship with him is so perfect, but sometimes that crashes down and I just find some flaws here and there. I know that relationships aren't perfect, but I didn't know that our relationship is that 'lame' in some people's eyes. We're just a couple that doesn't go with the trend. We don't make out. We don't give each other gifts every month for anniversary. We just know we love each other a lot and that fills up our day already. I know. People always say, "Don't care about what people think, just follow your own heart." But in reality, it just doesn't work that way. No matter what those quotes say, you'll still feel hurt by those comments, and they will still make you think about your actions.I really don't know which side to believe. Some believe that our relationship is basically perfect, while some people believe it's not close to perfect at all. As for the 'progressing' part, ever since grade 7, I'm hesitant when it comes to intimacy. Even he doesn't like it and do it as much as average guys like Chris. In a way, I really like the fact that he doesn't get all touchy like the other guys I see. He respects me and makes sure that I'm comfortable being around him and having to witness his actions. I don't believe that bonding is built by intimacy...that's just basically the extras. But relationships are grown by talking and understanding each other as a couple. I know I'll brush this off my shoulder soon, but I still need time to do so. I don't know what I believe in right now. I did before, but after all these different opinions, I forgot and lost what I think about this relationship.
Throughout this whole relationship with my boyfriend, there have been many people that supported us, belived that we were one of the most mature couples out there, and really believed that we would last very long. But like everything else in this world, there are people that support and there are people that do not. I understand that logic and I know that it's reality. But no matter how much you understand this fact, it still hurts when it happens to you. Jordan and Chris (and I'm sure there are other people...) think that my relationship will always stay the same, it won't go higher or lower, and that our relationship is progressing too slow. When Chris told me that, it actually effected me quite a bit. I just sat at home, and wondered for a few minutes. "Is it a problem that it's always going to be the same...the fact that everyday we'll just hug each other and talk...same old same old...day by day?" But in the other hand, what else can I do in this relationship? In some ways, what Chris said did get to me a bit. Sometimes, I think my relationship with him is so perfect, but sometimes that crashes down and I just find some flaws here and there. I know that relationships aren't perfect, but I didn't know that our relationship is that 'lame' in some people's eyes. We're just a couple that doesn't go with the trend. We don't make out. We don't give each other gifts every month for anniversary. We just know we love each other a lot and that fills up our day already. I know. People always say, "Don't care about what people think, just follow your own heart." But in reality, it just doesn't work that way. No matter what those quotes say, you'll still feel hurt by those comments, and they will still make you think about your actions.I really don't know which side to believe. Some believe that our relationship is basically perfect, while some people believe it's not close to perfect at all. As for the 'progressing' part, ever since grade 7, I'm hesitant when it comes to intimacy. Even he doesn't like it and do it as much as average guys like Chris. In a way, I really like the fact that he doesn't get all touchy like the other guys I see. He respects me and makes sure that I'm comfortable being around him and having to witness his actions. I don't believe that bonding is built by intimacy...that's just basically the extras. But relationships are grown by talking and understanding each other as a couple. I know I'll brush this off my shoulder soon, but I still need time to do so. I don't know what I believe in right now. I did before, but after all these different opinions, I forgot and lost what I think about this relationship.
1 comment:
it jus doesnt matter wat others think of us....... its up to us wat we think is in our relationship........let the dogs bark out their views.. its their buisness....wat is important is how u feel ur relation is on........dont get diverted by other's views/...........
Post a Comment