Friday, June 5, 2009

Grade 9

June 5th .Sunny.

One more week left of school...I think that this is a plus and also a minus. This year has been so memorable to me, just as much as last year... or maybe even more. So many things happened in these ten months! I still remember, all those hard times that I had to go through in the beginning of this year. For about two weeks, I had to go through all these uncomfortable situations until I just got used to them. Another highlight that I'll never forget, is when I got closer to my friends that I met in grade 8, and got to know them better, or just meeting them this year. That would include: Jenny, Chris, Joanna, Feilong, Minmin, Emily, Lenna, and Jimmy. If I didn't met them, I wouldn't even have the people that I count on so much right now. They made my year so much brighter, and they would make me days at school light up even if it was all dark and gloomy. If I didn't have Jenny by me in Math Honours, I would of died in that class. If I didn't get to know Joanna more, I would have never gotten such a great friend that can be even compared to my best friend who I met in grade 3. If I didn't get closer to Lenna, I would have been so silent and bored in many of classes this year, and I would also be really skinny becuase she wouldn't of given me any of her treats almost everyday. If I didn't get closer to Minmin, I would of never been able to have someone to laugh at 24/7. If I didn't meet Feilong, I wouldn't have someone to fall in love with and make me feel something as strong as what I felt in grade 7. Thank you everyone... <3>

Another great memory would be G section. Although it's been broken up already for almost a month, it was the first group that I ever had in South that I was 100% comfortable to be in. When I decided to leave, I thought that we wouldn't all graduate as a group like I planned, but I think different now. Although we aren't the same group anymore, we are still going to create memories together in the later years of our lives. We will graduate with each other side by side. Arms linked together, and no one will be able to break us apart. I did lose some precious friends of mine along the way, but on a positive note, my true friends stayed! I'm still disappointed that things between Vinnie, Maggie, and Alice didn't work out...no matter how much I tried and put my time and prayers in it. But I'm sure that they will continue on with their lives wonderfully, and so will I.

The day I remember the most in this school year...November the 20th. Thursday. My prediction of finding someone I would love came true once again...and it's still going. Our 7 month is coming soon, and I can't wait to go through longer years with him. He made this year as bright as it can possibly be. There are still years for us to pass by together, and there are still obstacles for us to break down in the future. But I know that we are both there for each other. That goes for my friends too. There will obviously be obstacles that we will have to overcome, but that's how we get stronger. We fight through it together, we cry through it together.. and we will fight for each other when we get what we both want. I'm so thankful that I can end this school year in a good note. All the problems that I had ended before June, so I can at least end my school year at South with good memories. During the Summer, I will miss South, and the days in that building. [Even though sometimes, I really hate South...] The next time I go back will be September! I wonder how much I will have grown by then. If I mean physically, I'm sure I won't grow much. But emotionally and maturally, maybe the growth in those areas will be a bit more than my height.= =" All I can say to this school year is thank you. Thank you for the beautiful memories that you have created for me. Thank you for all the love and support you have blessed me with. Just...thank you God.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

<3 keep fighting!