Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just Stop It.

May 27th .Sunny.

There was a band recital today at my highschool. I had a feeling that Maggie would come. But I didn't expect that Jim would come too...does it seem right though? Going to your boyfriend's recital, but bringing along another guy. o_O On top of that, when Jordan just came out on stage, Jim went, "Jordan Chung! Jordan Chung!!" You just have to rub it in. Although I'm tired of helping Jordan, I really want to just..."talk" to Jim. "Do you not see what's happening with Maggie and Jordan? Why would you stick your damn head in between them right now? You can stick your stupid head in when they sort things out. Do you know how much you hurt Jordan every single time when you are with his own girlfriend? Maggie is that type of a person, but you shouldn't be a retard and be as selfish as her. Fine. Be close to Maggie. Just don't hurt a person that is already hurt enough." I just hate how he is so selfish...just like Maggie. All I want to say to both of them, is, "Just stop...stop hurting Jordan. If you don't like him anymore, then tell him and let him go." Even though Jordan makes me irritated sometimes because of his decisions, it still hurts me when I see him get hurt, and I can't do anything about it because it's his relationship, and no one can solve it but him.

Does Jordan and Maggie not understand that this is effecting everyone? The reason why the G section group broke up was because of them. Jordan won't open his eyes and see how Maggie really is, and Maggie is too much of a retard, and selfish b****, to let go of Jordan. If she still liked Jordan, she would consider being in his shoes. I know Jordan is not perfect in his part either, but he tried his best for Maggie. He loves her so much, to the point where I just want to shake him to wake him up from this dream. We're all tired of this. I know that we aren't the ones that should be complaining, but they are dragging all of us down, and we've helped them for almost 2 months now. We are all tired.

No comments: