
May 25th .Sunny.
A few hours ago, Maggie and Jordan finally broke up. Jordan said that he is fine, but when I just started to talk to him more, he still defended Maggie when it was still evident that she was wrong the whole time. He still believes that they'll get back together in the future and that she will change. I even told him that she won't change until she knows that she needs to...which is never. He soon got irratated and left. I don't get how he still does not understand that Maggie wasn't that great to begin with even when they already broke up. I guess he still needs time to digest everything properly. Maggie was already really close to Jim before they even broke up, so I think she'll go out with him in about two weeks or so. Good luck with that Maggie. One of the biggest things that bugged me throughout this whole thing was when Jordan knew that Maggie didn't like Joanna, and he didn't even care. He said that he already tried to defend Joanna. But how can you let your own girlfriend dislike and judge your close elementary friend like that, and let it slide by. I'm not even Joanna, and I already feel disturbed and irritated by it. He just doesn't know how important friends can be.
Today, it happened again. Braden, at gym, said, "Ew. You and Him. I thought Maggie and Jordan will only be like that. But you and him too? Why him, Tiffany? Out of all the guys you can chooose. Ew!!" I know that Braden and Chris do not mean it when they say 'ew.' But it still hurts. I know that not everyone thinks that we are good together, and I think it's not that big deal. Besides, it's life. Not everyone can be supporting you all the time. But although, I understand it, it still hurts. It wouldn't hurt if someone I barely knew said that about me. But Braden and Chris are my friends, and what they say matter. First Chris says, that it's not going anywhere. Now he's saying, "Ew, you guys. Seriously.Get a room." I try to not show that I'm upset or hurt when they say stuff like that about him. When I talked to Joanna about this she just said, " I really think that they're just jealous because they both didn't have such a good relationship like you guys. You guys don't get into a lot of problems, and they just don't know him well enough to judge him like that. Also, I think you should be happy, because they are open to you enough to not be afraid to tell you these things. They wouldn't of told someone like Maggie like what they told you." Which is true. I agree to that. I'm sure that behind all those sentences, it is actually really nice. But it doesn't take away the ouside part, that is bitter. I guess I just have to remind myself, and believe in both of us and our relationship. I personally, think that out of 100, our relationship is around 98. We are practically perfect together. We fight through our problems gently, and openly. We tell each other the truth, and we love each other so much...I'm sure that I can get better guys like what Chris and Bryan said, but I just don't have any fate to actually have a chance to go out with them. Fate or/ and God gave me him, and that's the only person I have fate with right now, and I'm more than glad to accept him.
No comments:
Post a Comment