Saturday, May 9, 2009

Freedom Day


May 9th .Dark.

I finally did my history exam and I think I did a decent job! The two essays I needed to write was easy, for what they let me choose from, and the other questions were pretty good. Although one page of the exam did stump me a bit...oh well...I managed to make it work at the end. I'm sure I'll get at least 6/10 on that one. It's ok! I'm sure I'l get at least a mark in the 80s. After a 2:30 of history, I went to Joanna's birthday party. We went to Watermania and we had the most funnest time. Jordan, Chris, Fiona, Ian, Joanna, and I were there. Joanna couldn't invite Feilong because of the limited invitations, and I was glad that Feilong was cool about it and he didn't get upset when he found out he wasn't invited. He even decided to draw her a card since he's artistic and he might even pitch in for the present I'm going to give her on Monday.

Before I did the exam, I still spent my lunch time at school, and once again, Jordan was left upset. A few days, Jordan already decided to tell Maggie that he's pissed at the fact that she doesn't treat him as her boyfriend anymore, and instead, spend a lot of time with other guys. Maggie would make him go out and buy her food and bring it back up to G section for her. [She eats all of it...Jordan has his own lunch.] She understood, and on the first day, she included him when she was playing her DS with Braden and Chris. When I saw that smile on his face, I was so relieved after. But it wasn't the end. At lunch on Friday, Maggie left Jordan alone once again, and Jordan had that emotion on his face that made me scared and worried at the same time. When Maggie came back, and saw Jordan's face expression, she sat beside him as usual, and just asked him simply, "Are you ok?" He doesn't answer. She tries one more time. No answer. She gives up and talks to Minmin, with Jordan in that state. Does she even like him anymore? Does she even care about him anymore? After all that trouble and all those things he had to fix to meet her expectations. He's been holding all the things that were pissing him off to just protect their relationship, and this is all he gets. One, "Are you ok?". That's it.

Although Maggie has done a lot of things to hurt me, the only one thing that makes me pissed at her and want to question her, is when she treats Jordan poorly. Why don't you give your heart to this relationship anymore? Do you still love him? Do you know that you didn't even do half of the things that he did for you? At Joanna's party, we were watching a movie, and Jordan got really bored and just layed on Joanna's lap. He suddenly whispered to Joanna and me. "I don't know if I should stay with Maggie anymore..." O_O Jordan never said that before. It's always the girl that says that to him. Before I thought that when they broke up, the G section group would split up. I don't believe that anymore. I think that the only difference is that Maggie will leave and go to Alice because that's the only person that she has left, including Vanessa. Truthfully, it's probably better that way. Whenever Maggie is there, the whole group has to watch what they say or how they act because they don't want Maggie to get pissed. It's not that we are scared...it just tends to be that way. For example, Joanna and I were laughing at lunch one time, and Maggie suddenly snapped, "Can you be quiet? I'm studying." in the bitchy tone. If you need to study you should go to the library. You shouldn't make everyone suffer with you, and not have fun during lunch. She always implied that she cared about others and how they feel. Not really. When she isn't thinking and she shows her real self. She's just selfish. We all deserve our lunch time. You're our friend, and we will listen to you. But it doesn't mean that you are right.

I just hope that Jordan finds out what he wants to do for his future. I want him to be happy. That's all I want. Even if his happiness includes having Maggie beside him. I respect that. I might not be happy about it, but if he is I will be satisfied. I just don't want to see him sad anymore. I want him to relax and just act any way he wants to act. I'm sure that whatever decision he makes, the whole G section group will support him. Jordan, FIGHTING!!

No comments: