Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's Ok


Jan 22 .Frosty.

After school, I finally noticed the note he meant to give me. Although I really wanted to quickly read it, I just put it between the pages in my Science text book and went home with Nicole. I went home, and changed quickly. Then, I was finally able to sit down and look at that peice of paper.

Tiffany:
Last night I went to bed at 10:00 because I knew I couldn't sleep for another two and a half hours. I thought over the last 2 months and realized that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't think I'll be able to take the ending of this relationship. I told myself "I loved her and I still do" fifty times and finally decided to write this lousy letter. You were right- writing does help. I should have valued what I had already. I should have respected your choices, I should have relaized that I couldn't repay you for all the time you spent on the phone making me laugh and how much it cost to text me so much. You gave up so many things for me and I couldn't do the same. I'm sorry I am so selfish. I'm sorry I made you apologize so much when it was always my fault.Don't go, please.
Today, I tried to sit beside him more and walk beside him. I just hope that he noticed. Although my heart is still healing, I think it will heal completely soon. He's been asking me if I'm still sad and he's still feeling really bad for saying those things on our anniversary. "It's ok...I forgive you." <3I'm sure I did something wrong too. I'm sure he didn't make all the mistakes. I can always do better...I know I can. He even told me that when we did the pre-test in Math honours, he got half of them wrong. Luckily, it's not due yet, and he can fix his mistakes. I just hope he stops stressing out and worrying about how I feel. I'm fine.
Tomorrow is a pro-D day! Finally a break from school. But I still have to study history and play more piano tomorrow. No matter what, I have to study my butt off tomorrow. The history test is coming closer and closer, and time is passing faster and faster. It's scary...=[

No comments: