Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Reach For the Stars"


Jan 25 .Dark??.

It's 12ish right now...I was planning on writing on the 24th. But it's already past 12 so I guess I'm technically talking about yesterday...? But I'll just say 'today' since it's easier. = = [Yes...I'm very lazy today.]

Anyways, today my mom and I were talking....loudly... about how Feilong and all my other friends went to this math competition with all these other hundreds of people in different schools. Feilong ended up being the 4th! <3should>I know myself; my abilities; and my weaknesses mother.

After my mom and I talked about it, I heard my mom telling my dad about what I said. I'm not sure about my dad's response, but I did hear my mom mimicking me, saying, "My boyfriend..." to my dad. My dad isn't supposed to know about me having a boyfriend. When I told my mom about it, I told her twice to not tell dad, and she promised she wouldn't. Ughhhh....= =

Today is chinese new year! =D

My grandma called us, and she finally had time to talk to me after my brother, my mom, and my dad. I wanted to say, "I miss you...and I want you to remember that I love you, grandma..." But if you're an asian you'll know that chinese people just don't say anything cheesy things like that. But after I gave back the phone to my mom I started to really miss my grandma. She was one of the only few that really cared about me in my family. She looked after me when I was just a little baby, and now I don't even see her once a year. I miss her so much it's killing me. Sometimes, I remember all those times that my aunts and my mom lecturing and yelling at my grandma for something, while they never do that to my grandpa...and they still do that. I don't think that's fair or respectful. Although they are old and stuff...they are still your parents, don't you have to show respect for elders? But maybe I just don't understand because I'm still only 14...?

Tomorrow/Today I'm going to go to Alice's house, but on Saturday I had a thought to not go, and just stay home and talk to Feilong and study history. But I barely get to hang out with Jadie, Maggie, and Alice, and Feilong is sick anyways so I shouldn't bother him. But I promised that I'll call to check up on him. I hope he understands and appreciates that what I'm trying to do for him, and my friends.
Anyways...

Gong Hei Fat Choi!! =]

No comments: