
Jan. 28th .Cloudy.
Chris and I have been really great friends ever since November. We finally recovered from the relationship we had in grade 8. Ever since we were friends again, we told each other everything and we were really close. Although I was happy that I had him as a friend again, people started thinking that we were flirting with each other. Today, Krizel said, "But you and Chris flirt with each other a lot." I didn't know how to respond. I wasn't angry or sad that she said that. But it makes me think. If Krizel, in a classmate's point of view, says that we seem like we are always flirting with each other, then I'm sure that some people would agree. I don't think that just because of these little comments and rumors, we need to stop talking to each other as much. We are friends, and we both know that there is nothing more than that. I don't want my boyfriend to misunderstand or feel bad and not tell me. But I think this reminded me that I have to be careful about how I act around Chris. Although there is nothing between us, it's still important to know where the line is and where we have to be more cautious. I really don't want to lose a friend that's so close to me, just because of something this small, but it's still something that I should notice from now on. I'll still continue to tell Chris how I feel about things, and I'll still be there for him when he needs it. Chris, you'll always be my friend, and nothing will change that. We went through so much together, that we have to treasure this friendship no matter what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment